Owl statue


To obtain your visa for studying in the U.S., you will first be issued an I-20 Certificate of Eligibility form by International Student and Scholar Services after acceptance. Follow the steps on the ISSS website to obtain your visa.

Dining & Meal Plans

Explore meal plans and costs through Temple University Dining Services. If you would like to sign up for a meal plan, please visit the My Housing link on your TUPortal.

Health Insurance

Health Insurance coverage is mandatory for all international students. Find out more about Health Insurance provided by Temple University.

If you elect to use a different health insurance plan, you MUST complete a Waiver of Health Insurance Coverage form in TUPortal after you arrive.

For assistance, contact Human Resources:

Temple University
Phone: 215-926-2270