Inbound visiting study abroad and exchange students spend a semester or year at Temple as part of their degree program at their home university. If you attend one of Temple's partner universities, your first and most essential step is to be nominated by your home university to participate in a study abroad, exchange, or study abroad-exchange hybrid program.
- If you attend one of Temple's partner universities, your home university must nominate you.
- Global Programs will contact you with an application link and instructions.
- Create an online account and application, and submit your supplemental documents as PDF files.
- Global Programs will review your application and send you an acceptance letter by email.
- Fall semester: April 1
- Spring semester: October 15
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supplemental Application Materials
After you submit your initial application form, you will then be prompted to upload multiple supplemental items. You must submit the following in order for your application to be considered complete.
International Area Studies | Charles University
"There was not a single day I regret going there and if I could I would grab every opportunity and comeback to study at Temple again."Read more about Kristýna.