Inbound study abroad and exchange students spend a semester or year at Temple as part of their degree program at their home university. To attend Temple as a Study Abroad or Exchange student, your first and most essential step is to be nominated by your home university to participate in a study abroad, exchange, or study abroad-exchange hybrid program.
- Your home university must nominate you.
- Global Programs will contact you with an application link and instructions.
- Create an online account and application, and submit your supplemental documents as PDF files.
- Global Programs will review and approve your application.
- Global Programs will mail acceptance packet and arrival/orientation information to your home university.
- Fall: April 1
- Spring: October 15
Please email email@example.com.
International Area Studies | Charles University
"There was not a single day I regret going there and if I could I would grab every opportunity and comeback to study at Temple again."Read more about Kristýna.