1. Complete your online Global Programs form indicating you are applying to DBMD and select your major. Afterwards, please send a confirmation email to email@example.com.
2. Complete your department application for your intended major. You will be emailed department-specific instructions within 48 hours of submitting your Global Programs form. If you do not receive this email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please find additional helpful DBMD application instructions here.
The following documents and standardized tests are required of DBMD applicants. *With the exception of the DBMD Study Plan and your I-20 application, you will submit these materials as part of your department application.
Submit all supporting documents for the following schools and colleges online through the department-specific application portals:
- Boyer College of Music and Dance
- College of Engineering
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Public Health
- College of Science and Technology
- Fox School of Business
- Lew Klein College of Media and Communication
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management
- School of Theater, Film and Media Arts
- Tyler School of Art and Architecture
- Fall: April 1
- Spring: October 15*
* Only some departments accept Spring admission. Please check with Global Programs to confirm whether Spring admission is available for your program of interest.
Please email email@example.com.
MS in Sport Business | Amsterdam University
"I never regretted my choice to participate in the DBMD program and would recommend anyone to get out of your comfort zone and jump into a great new opportunity."Read more about Bob
Ready to apply? Begin your application now or log in to continue your application.