DBMD Information Sessions
Global Programs is offering a variety of Dual Bachelor's Master's Degree (DBMD) Information Sessions to help you learn more about the special benefits available to you as a partner university student interested in getting your Master's Degree.
Each session is designed to be 30-minutes. Topics include a range of sessions below, so please attend those that best fit your needs. Register below.
Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 Session Schedule
- Saving Money on Your Master's Degree: Scholarships, Internships, & Campus Jobs - Learn tips to help economically subsidize your Master's Degree with the DBMD program. Hear about scholarship opportunities (like DBMD Scholarships!), internships, and campus jobs.
- Thursday, December 8, 2022 from 8:30am - 9:00am (Philadelphia) | REGISTER
- DBMD Spotlight: Master's in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) - This session is led by Temple's TESOL faculty who share information about the academic curriculum, professional development and teaching opportunities, and application process.
- Wednesday, February 1, 2023 from 7:30am-8:00am (Philadelphia) | REGISTER
- Engineering Master's Options - Graduate Open House - Hosted by Graduate Admissions for Temple's College of Engineering, learn about the different Engineering Master's options offered, as well as admission requirements, academic curriculum, and career opportunities after graduation.
- Wednesday, March 22, 2023 from 5:30pm-6:30pm (Philadelphia) | REGISTER
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023 from 12:00pm-1:00pm (Philadelphia) | REGISTER